Wednesday, 8 November 2017
WALT: Recall a moment in time using our senses
We went fishing at the Mission Bay Wharf by the heliport. We set up. I could feel the fish biting as soft as a pillow. I could taste the salty air from the sea rush into me. As I reached out for bait I touched to soft squishy bait. Man we didn’t catch anything.
WALT: Recall a moment in time using our senses.
Edited on these days:
Ratu 31 Whiringa-a-nuke
Rapare 1 Whiringa-a-rangi
Raapa 2 Whiringa- a-rangi
We were going to fish at the Mission Bay Wharf. We set up near the heliport, with our multi-colored rods and waited for the tremendous fish to bite. I felt the furious, orange fish, trying to run away from the firm, I suddenly started to reel up my fish as fast as a lightning bolt. I had got the fish. I put the orange fish in the red, rose bucket and reached out for bait. It was so soft and squishy and i nearly dropped it into the open, enormous sea . The day was over and we only had one thing in the bucket. “ At least we have something to eat, right dad! ” I explained to him . “ Yes son, of course ”
Tuesday, 7 November 2017
Describe a coniferous forest Environment
What we know about coniferous forests?
- There’s a lot of mist
- The area is pretty large
What is a Conifer?
The conifer tree doesn’t have leaves instead they have pine needles.
Prey + Predator
Precipitation is what falls from the sky. It is made up of water, such as rain,hail or snow. Precipitation in coniferous forests varies from 300 to 900mm annually, with some coniferous forest receiving up to 2,000mm. The amount of precipitation depend on the forest location. In the northern forest, the winters are long, cold and dry while the short summers are moderately warm and moist
Cause and Effect:
What would happen if the temp never changed in a coniferous forest.
- If it always stayed in winter it would covered in snow
- If it always stayed in summer plants would shrink because they won’t have as much water as they would usually have
- If it was winter animals would hibernate to long and might starve
- If it stayed summer animals won’t get that much energy and would hard to find there prey
- If it was always winter the food chain would be effected in a bad way because all the prey will not grow bigger it would grow smaller
- If it was summer the ground would be to moist because it would stay to close to the surface.
By Akeel And Espen Forest
WALT-use personification and Hyperboles.
- I would like you to meet my friend Forest. Just let me tell you a bit about him. Forest meet Tom. Tom meet forest. He’s soo cool. He plays the same games as me. We normally play games like tag together. Sometimes he can get a bit emotional, I mean really, really emotional. But when he is happy he's really fun to play with. Also, Forest and I tell funny jokes unlike dessert. I don’t know about you but I think it would be fun having my hair dyed green.
- I would like you to meet my friend Forest. Just let me tell you a bit about him. He’s soo cool because he plays the same games as me; We normally play games like tag together. Sometimes he can get a bit emotional, I mean really, really emotional. But when he is happy he's really fun to play with. Also Forest and I tell funny jokes unlike desert. I don’t know about you but I think it would be fun having my hair dyed green so you can be camouflaged like forest.